The ANPC office is based in the Crosbie Morrison Building at the Australian National Botanic Gardens in Canberra. Volunteers receive a free annual parking permit for the Gardens and free ANPC membership!
Do you have skills and experience in office administration, including financial processing, record keeping, book keeping, word processing, databases and spreadsheets? If so, we would greatly appreciate your help running our national office of the Australian Network for Plant Conservation located at the Australian National Botanic Gardens. A volunteer position at the Australian Network for Plant Conservation (ANPC)'s National Office is now available on a part-time basis one to two days per week, time negotiable. Gain valuable experience working for a national non-profit organisation, and at the same time help improve Australia's environment! Click here to download the position description.
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to increase your skills, confidence and employment prospects.
- Valuable experience working for a national non-profit organisation.
- Experience in using various computer software packages.
- Administration and organisation skills.
- Office administration.
- Financial processing and recording.
- Liaising with ANPC members and suppliers.
- Maintaining membership records including processing membership applications and renewals.
- Administrative support for workshops, courses and conferences.
- Administrative support for committee meetings and the Annual General Meeting;
- Organising printing, distribution and sale of publications.
Please email your expression of interest for this position with your CV to ANPC Business Manager, Jo Lynch by Friday 18 May 2018, or by post to:
Australian Network for Plant Conservation Inc.
GPO Box 1777
Canberra ACT 2601
Posted: 30 April 2018
If you would like more information on this position, please contact Jo on 6250 9523, Wednesday to Friday between 10am and 2pm.