Join the ANPC today and help us promote and improve plant conservation in Australia!
Joining is one of the most solid contributions you can make to our work. Membership fees are an essential part of our financial base, and members and member-organisations are the lifeblood of our network
You can join the ANPC using one of the two following methods:
For your convenience, you can also give permission to have your credit card automatically debited in January each year for future renewals.
NB. We are currently reviewing the online payment gateway to simplify the process involved. If you decide to make a payment using the gateway, please carefully follow the steps listed below:
- Complete the form and make a note of the total amount payable
- Click the 'SUBMIT' form - do not complete the payment section at this stage
- You will receive an acknowledgement that we have received your form
- Click the 'Go back to the form' button at the bottom of this screen
- Process the payment section - do not complete the form again
- A pop-up eWAY screen will appear, this is where you can enter your credit card details. Alternatively you may process your payment via direct deposit - BSB: 633000 Account #: 139397830 Bank: Bendigo Reference: (your name) Account name: Australian Network for Plant Conservation
You can either:
- email the form
- print and fax the form to us on (02) 6250 9599; or
- print and send the form by mail to: Australian Network for Plant Conservation, GPO Box 1777, Canberra ACT 2601
Contact us if you have any questions.
Membership/subscriptions are for a single calendar year or three calendar years. The membership fees for 2017 are:
|Membership type/subscription||One year||Three years|
|Small Business (< 20 employees)||$115||$290|
NB. Due to increased costs, all ANPC memberships have increased in 2017 in line with CPI since the last increase in 2013.
The ANPC gratefully acknowledges the support of the following Corporate Members:
Our mission is to “to promote and improve plant conservation in Australia.”
Your membership helps show your support for the promotion and development of plant conservation and also entitles you to discounts and benefits including:
- subscription to the ANPC’s quarterly bulletin Australasian Plant Conservation
- discounts to ANPC workshops, conferences and forums
- electronic version of APC bulletin (optional)
- tax-deductible donations
- discounted subscription to Ecological Management and Restoration (EMR). The ANPC is affiliated with EMR and ANPC members can subscribe at a special discount rate of approximately 27%. Please note: this is only available to individual members (not to groups or organisations)
The ANPC gratefully acknowledges the support of the following Small Business members:
Direct debit explained
- The direct debit facility was established during the upgrade of the Australian Network for Plant Conservation’s website;
- The payment is automatically deducted from the credit card account nominated on the attached form (direct debit form).
- This function will keep your membership current, ensuring you receive the Australasian Plant Conservation Bulletin from the scheduled distribution.
How it works
- Renewals are processed on an annual (or three yearly?) basis, capturing the data of the renewals that are due to expire at the end of the year;
- You will be notified in writing when the automatic transaction will take place;
- This date is set by the Australian Network for Plant Conservation Inc.
- Your credit card details are stored on a secure platform with eWAY;
- You will be given 3 weeks notice prior to the schedule date to indicate if you prefer not to have your credit card deducted on the scheduled date;
- A receipt will be issued on completion.
How to sign up for direct debit
- The attached form (direct debit form) must be completed;
- Ensure you read the complete terms and conditions, sign and date your authorisation.
Can I renew without direct debit?
- Yes, you may renew your membership with direct deposit, cheque, bank cheque or
- Alternatively you can send your renewal to the office and the ANPC staff will process the membership renewal with your credit card directly through Bendigo Bank.